Kamikaze Collection ISM Coat 2.0 blends optically clear hydrocarbons with ceramic components to provide a clear, candy-gloss shine to automotive paintwork. Unlike many ceramic coatings, ISM is free from solvents and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to apply & easy to buff off
- Provides a candy-gloss, reflective shine
- Lasts for 24 - 36 months
- Repels water, dirt & grime
- Can also be used to restore plastic trim
- Designed to resist water spotting better than traditional ceramic coatings
- Non-solvent based & free from Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- High solids content, 27% organic, 51% inorganic
Directions for use:
- Wash and dry the vehicle.
- Polish to remove any paintwork blemishes prior to sealing.
- Wipe-down with a residue remover.
- Optimum application conditions: 15-25 °C, Humidity 40-70%.
- Using a dropper or pipette, apply a few straight lines of ISM 2.0 onto your applicator cloth.
- Starting with horizontal surfaces first, apply ISM 2.0 in straight lines only (no cross-hatch, no circular application) and slightly overlap from one line to the next. Work in small areas at a time (approx. 24" square).
- Immediately start your removal process otherwise the coating will become difficult to remove and may leave a smeary finish. If this happens, apply more product on top of the affected area and immediately remove.
- Using two different microfibre towels.
- Thoroughly wipe down the section to remove the residue. Your first wipe should remove 80% of the residue, and your second wipe should easily remove the remainder. Use small, circular motions and little to no pressure during removal.
- Multiple coats are not necessary.
- Infrared (IR) curing? set lamps at 70-75 °C for 10-15 minutes per panel.
- Keep dry for a minimum of 24 hours and do not wash the vehicle for 7 days.
- Maintain using Kamikaze Collection Over Coat for additional gloss & hydrophobicity.
- Non-solvent based
- Durability: 24-36 months
- Water contact angle: 105 degrees
- pH tolerance: 2-11
- Thickness layer: 2 microns
- Hardness: 3-4H (pencil scale)
- Full curing time: 7 days
- Coverage: 30ml = 1-2 cars