IMPREGNATING AGENT: a very strong impregnation product. Specially developed by Ultramar Sail and Tent Cleaners for impregnating and waterproofing a boat cover, tent, convertible top, boat cushions, awning. It has a special protective formula.
- Many boat covers and tents start to leak after a couple of years.
- The original impregnation of boat and tent cloth is soon affected by UV radiation.
- Dirt and bird droppings bond more easily to a poorly protected boat cover.
- Condensation can easily lead to mould developing on the inside of a tent.
- Without extra protection, boat covers and tents are highly susceptible to mould and algae.
Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector makes the cloth of a boat cover, tent, convertible top or awning perfectly water and dirt repellent. Mould, dirt and algae will not bond to the cloth as easily as before. Regular impregnation will extend the life of the tent cloth.
- Easily applied with a paint roller or sprayer.
- It is water-based and can be used anywhere.
- Developed by Ultramar, sail and tent cleaners.
- The cloth stays clean, waterproof and dirt resistant longer.
- The cloth becomes less susceptible to mould and algae.
- Suitable for All-Season®, Sonnenland®, Markilux® en Sunbrella®.
- For impregnating and waterproofing a tent, boat cover, convertible top or awning.
- For impregnating backpacks, boat cushions, carpet or skiing and sailing outfits.
- For impregnating and protecting untreated teak wood.
Also treat the inside of the tent for better protection. Treat a new tent, awning or boat cover immediately when first used. Prevention is better than cure!
Safe for use on almost any type of cloth. Read the instructions on the packaging before use.
- The cloth to be treated must be clean and dry.
- If necessary, clean first with Ultramar Power Cleaner and Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo.
- Apply Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector liberally and evenly.
- Dry well after treatment.
- Repeat the treatment if necessary.
- Do not leave Protector to dry on windows or, for example, on the deck, but remove immediately.
The required quantity depends on the cloth type:
1 litre: between 6m2 and 14m2