CQuartz SiC is ready to continue where Tio2 left off! As the name would suggest, this new formula also includes SiC (Silicon Carbide) for additional resistance against chemicals! Not only that but CQuartz SiC greatly improves the ease of use, resistance to water (mineral) spots, and even amped up the gloss! Finally, the slickness will leave you thrilled with the finished product!
- Acid and alkyl chemical resistance from 2 ~ 13 pH.
- Better water spots and minerals resistance.
- Highly smooth feeling.
- Deep gloss.
- Very easy application in any temperature.
- 1 bottle of CQuartz Sic 30ml
- 5 suede application wipes 10x10cm
- 1 CQuartz applicator
- Sliding angle: 10 ̊.
- Water contact angle: 110 ̊.
- Heat tolerance: 392 ̊ F.
- Application temp. range: 50 ̊F ~100 ̊ F.
- Surface finish: High slickness.
- Gloss: Mirror Shine.
- Chemical resistance: 2 ~ 13 pH.
- Mineral resistance: High (easy to remove).
- Salt resistance: Medium.