If you love the gloss that only traditional carnauba waxes can provide, but need the durability of a ceramic coating, then Infinity Wax is the perfect solution.
A blend of high-quality Brazilian T1 carnauba and Japanese ceramic coating, Infinity Wax delivers a high gloss durable shine. In tests, washing up liquid, neat degreasers and a pH11 alkaline failed to remove this hybrid coating!
- After polishing, degrease thoroughly with a prep or i.p.a.
- Gently mix the wax until it becomes a smooth texture
- Apply a small amount to a wax applicator
- Apply the wax in small circular movements.
- Let the wax cure for between 90-120 minutes
- Wipe the wax off with a soft clean microfiber cloth
- Leave the car indoors or dry for at least 24 hours
- Delivers high-gloss, carnauba shine
- Produces colour clarity & durability of a ceramic coating
- Highly hydrophobic
- Use after MIYABI for stunning gloss & unbeatable durability
- Maintain using No.1 shampoo for additional gloss & hydrophobicity
How to use:
- Ensure surface is clean, dry & free from old wax or sealant residues
- Optimum application conditions: 15-25 °C, Humidity 40-70%
- Mix paste for one minute to activate the ceramic sealant additive
- With light pressure, apply by hand using an applicator pad (a little goes a long way!)
- Allow to cure for 90-120 minutes to bond fully with the paint surface
- Buff with a soft, clean microfibre
- Fully cured in 72 hours
- Carnauba content: 53.7%
- Ceramic coating content: 46.3%
- Durability: 12-24 months
- Water contact angle: 110-120 degrees
- pH tolerance: 2-11
- Coverage: 50g = 2-3 cars