A safe and effective cleaner for high pressure cleaners for home use.
Perfection from bumper to bumper, all with your high-pressure cleaner. With Polar products, car care becomes pure pleasure. That is what Autoglym stands for.
Polar Wash is a safe and effective detergent to be used in a high pressure washer with spray gun, washing the car first with a snow foam like Polar Blast. This impressive cleaning agent covers your vehicle with a foam blanket, which makes it easy to remove mud, traffic and road dirt.
- Before you start, make sure that the body and wheels feel cool and are not exposed to direct sunlight.
- We recommend washing the car with Polar Blast first to gently loosen the dirt. Rinse with water beforehand to loosen heavy soiling.
- Polar Wash can be diluted more or less depending on the desired density of the foam. However, we do not recommend using a dilution greater than 1: 1. Adjust the spray gun to produce the desired amount of foam. 250 ml of solution should be sufficient for a medium size car.
- Spray Polar Wash on the vehicle by starting at the bottom and making sure that all exterior surfaces are covered, including the glass and wheels.
- The detergent will then begin to loosen the dirt on all surfaces. If you want a very thorough cleaning result, we recommend applying the foam with a sponge or washing glove.
- Rinse and dry the car thoroughly.
- Polar Wash is not suitable for use on soft roofs of convertibles.
- Helpful Hint - Then apply a protective, water-repellent coating with Polar Seal.