The Liquid Insulator Wax 845
The Liquid Insulator Wax is a liquid carnauba wax, with a real carnauba shine and with a protection as you only find back with sealants.
You can expect protection up to 5 months and a noteworthy water repellency from the Insulator, with a ph neutral shampoo!
- Often the wax is very thick, this is because the wax is too cold and that does not work.
- Put the bottle in hot water for about 10 minutes, then the wax is liquid again.
- Just shake and you can apply the wax!
- After applying, let the wax curen, make after a while a line with a clean finger and if there are no wax residues then the wax can be tufted with a clean microfibre.
- With the hand and a foam applicator.
- With a machine be applied on a path without cutting!
- When is the wax well-cured? make a mark on the panel with a clean finger, there is no more wax than the residue can be removed otherwise let it cure / retract
- Ideal for use on difficult to reach surfaces
- Offers a long-term protection
- User friendly
- UV protection
- Manufactured in USA
Do NOT use this wax on:
- Black trims
- Untreated plastic