In the Japanese language, the word "Miyabe" represents an aesthetic ideal of elegance and refinement, and this ceramic coating certainly provides that!
Kamikaze Collection Miyabi Coat contains smaller molecules than the average glass coat sealant, making it less prone to water spotting. The high silica dioxide content provides durable protection and an amazingly clear, brilliant shine to any colour paintwork.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to apply, easy to buff
- Provides brilliant shine
- Repels water, dirt & grime
- Non-solvent based & free from Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Durable - lasts up to two years
How to use:
- Wash & dry the vehicle
- Polish to remove any paintwork blemishes prior to sealing
- Optimum application conditions: 15-25 °C, Humidity 40-70%
- Apply a few drops of Miyabi Coat to a cotton applicator pad
- Using a horizontal motion, cover the panel with Miyabi Coat before going over the same area using a vertical motion. This will ensure even & uniform coverage.
- Allow layer to cure for 10-20 minutes (depending on the ambient air temperature)
- Use a soft clean microfibre buff the residue lightly
- Using another soft clean microfibre, rebuff to produce a high, candy-gloss shine
- If you wish to apply 2 coats, wait 1 hour in between coats.
- Avoid contact with water / moisture for 24 hours
- Infared (IR) curing? set lamps at 70-75 °C for 10-15 minutes per panel
- Maintain using Over Coat for additional gloss & hydrophobicity
- Non-solvent based
- 96% Sio2
- Durability: 18-24 months
- Water contact angle: 95 degrees
- pH tolerance: 2-11
- Thickness layer: 1-2 microns
- Hardness: 8-9H (pencil scale)
- Coverage: 30ml = 2-3 cars
Aucune évaluation n'a été trouvée...