A protective, water-repellent coating that provides a high-gloss finish quickly and easily
Perfection from bumper to bumper, all with your high-pressure cleaner. With Polar products, car care becomes pure pleasure. That is what Autoglym stands for.
Polar Seal is a protective coating with a formula specially developed for application via a high-pressure cleaner with a spray gun. It leaves a water-repellent layer on the paint, which causes water on the surface to form pearl-shaped drops, making the car dry again faster. Simply spray, rinse and dry on a clean, wet vehicle, and a high-gloss finish is created.
- Before you start, make sure that the body and wheels feel cool and are not exposed to direct sunlight.
- We recommend that you first use a snow foam like Polar Blast to gently loosen the dirt, then wash any mud or dirt off your paint with Polar Wash.
- You only need a small amount of Polar Seal. Pour a maximum of 40 ml (four full caps) into your spray bottle and then add at least 200 ml of water. This amount of ready to use product is normally sufficient to treat your vehicle. The use of more than 40 ml offers no advantages, because excessive application of the product can worsen the result.
- Spray Polar Seal on the clean, wet vehicle, ensuring that all exterior surfaces are covered, but do not apply to the windshield.
- Rinse and dry your car thoroughly to obtain a high-gloss finish protected by a water-repellent coating. The car should be dried with a cloth and should not be allowed to air dry, as then the water can leave stains.
- Use Autoglym Fast Glass to clean the windshield and wiper blades to avoid smudges.
- We recommend using the product no more than once a month.
- Polar Seal is not suitable for use on soft roofs of convertibles.
- Do not store diluted product. Clean the spray bottle and the high-pressure cleaner thoroughly with water after use.
- Helpful tip: use a drying cloth for an optimal finish.
Aucune évaluation n'a été trouvée...