Convertible top - Canvas - Parasol
CONVERTIBLE ROOF - CLEANING & IMPREGNATING THE PARASOL WITH ULTRAMAR:
Make your convertible roof perfectly clean and waterproof again in 3 simple steps!
- In steps 1 and 2, remove all debris from the convertible top
- In step 3 you make the convertible fabric perfectly waterproof again and give it extra protection against dirt, mold and algae
Step 1: Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo:
- First clean the hood with warm water.
- Use a soft firm brush.
- Apply Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo to the wet cloth.
- Use a plant sprayer to distribute it well.
- Brush off the dirt well.
- Leave the shampoo to work for about 20 minutes.
- Remove shampoo and dirt with a brush and plenty of water by rinsing and brushing.
- Rinse well!
- Now let the cloth dry a little.
- Is pollution still visible?
- Then continue cleaning with Power Cleaner.
Step 2: Remove all stains and heavy contamination with Ultramar Power Cleaner
- Apply Power Cleaner to dry convertible top.
- Use the spray or plant sprayer again. Then rub in with a soft brush.
- Leave to act for about 1 hour. Do you not see any change? Spray extra Power Cleaner, brush and let it work again. Repeat these steps until the spots are gone. This can sometimes take several hours.
- Rinse well afterwards.
- Now let the hood dry well!
Step 3: Protect the convertible fabric and make it waterproof with Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Protector.
- Spray Sprayhood & Tent Protector generously and evenly on the canvas. Use a plant sprayer. Also use on the inside of the roof! This gives you better protection against fungi and weather spots on the inside.
- Do not allow Sprayhood & Tent Protector to dry on windows or paint, etc., but remove it immediately with a damp cloth.
- Let the cloth dry well. Possibly. repeat the treatment.
- Are there still drops of impregnation on the windows? Simply wipe with a little petrol.
- Then polish the windows with Ultramar Sprayhood & Tent Shampoo.
Door het gebruiken van onze website, ga je akkoord met het gebruik van cookies om onze website te verbeteren.