Step By Step Basic
We often get the question how do I start now, what do I need?
Read the Do's and Don'ts here!
Hand Car Wash:
- First spray the coarse dirt from the car and rims.
- Iron remover on the rims, never 5-10min in full sun or let dry!
- Brush or with wheel woolie that releases the iron on the rims.
- Clean the rims with sufficient cold water.
- Mix snow foam, 1:10 in a foam lance with lukewarm warm water.
- Lay a foam layer all over the car, don't forget the rims!
- Let the foam soak for 5-10 minutes, you can brush extra corners / edges with an abino brush.
- Thoroughly spray the foam away!
- Fill 2 buckets, put a grit in both buckets.
- Wash bucket, fill it with 30-50ml shampoo.
- Use a washing mitt or washing glove, never a sponge!
- Wash per panel, then spray that panel thoroughly clean.
- First the roof, lowest parts and last wash because this is where the most pollution is.
- Always wash in long lanes and never run in circles!
- If you have completely washed your car, spray everything thoroughly to ensure that no shampoo is left behind.
- Use a good drying towel, 70x90cm 1200gsm can easily dry a whole suv!
- Use a detailer spray to add extra shine and protection, there are 3 different quick detailers: 1.Gloss Boss, this only adds shine, 2. EZ Chome / EZVoodoo this is a detailer with wax in it. 3. EZ Ghost this really adds a seal layer that is protected for months.
- You can also protect rims with more detailed sprays, but even better is for example wheel wax or wheel armor.