How does it work?
- Place the Scratch Shield at the bottom of the bucket
- Rub each time the Washmitt or sponge into the bucket on the Scratch Shield to get the dirt off.
- The dirt disappears into the bucket and will remain there.
- Your vehicle is a safe wash without sand or dirt a chance to damage the paintwork.
- For optimum safety two buckets, one to rinse the washmitt and one to keep bringing clean soapy water.
Benefits of the Scratch Shield:
- Sand and dirt can not be on the shield.
- Foot Pictures ensure that the water remains quiet and the dirt does not come up.
- The filter ensures that sand and dirt can drop down so that it can damage the finish.
- Adjustable foot plates so as to make this is appropriate in most of the buckets.